Caddytek is a more affordable brand known for its innovation and reliability when it comes to golf carts. The Caddylite 11.5 V3 Deluxe Push Board is a lightweight option that makes walking the golf course easy! Made of aluminum for strength and light weight, its wide-frame body design is incredibly easy to push over any terrain.
The grip/handle is adjustable to four positions to be comfortable for any golfer. The Caddylite 11.5 folds and unfolds easily. You can even hold your golf bag while it’s folded! Accessories include an umbrella holder, mesh basket, and drink holder.
Price is one of the best features of this push cart. Other larger brands sell push carts for over $400. The CaddyLite 11.5 V3 is one of the best budget push carts on the market today. With the number of features it offers, you can’t go wrong. We have tested several push carts and one of the biggest issues we find with the cheaper carts is the quality of the tires and the way it folds (and stays folded).
This push cart may be budget-priced, but the cart’s wheels are above average. We found that even in rainy conditions, this card works. If you’re looking for a solid, affordable push cart, this may be the cart for you.
CaddyTek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 – Features
The CaddyTek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 can store any type of golf bag, from cart bags to stand up bags. The push cart supports keep the bag upright and it has elastic straps that stretch around and secure your bag in place. The SuperLite Deluxe Golf Cart also features a mesh net, drink holder, and umbrella holder.
An interesting detail of the umbrella holder is the knob that is tightened and loosened to hold the umbrella shaft. Other carts only have one cylinder and the umbrella can juggle inside. These cart adjustment knobs take care of that!
WEIGHT, SIZE AND DIMENSIONS
The CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Cart is one of the lightest 3-wheel golf carts on the market. Weighing in at 12.2 pounds, this wheelbarrow is lightweight and extremely compact. This makes carrying and storing it much easier. Throw it in the back of your car or put it away for the winter.
Extended Dimensions: 53.5” x 27.2” x 45.67”
Arguably the most important aspect to look for in a push cart, wheels are essential to a good push cart. The SuperLite Deluxe is a 3-wheel push card (if you don’t know), which makes it very easy to move the guide along the fairway, rough and green. The engineers on this cart designed the wheels specifically to make it easier to push when walking on grass. The rear wheels are 11 inches and the front wheels are 8 inches. This puts more weight on the front wheels, which makes the cart turn easily, but reduces stability on slopes. The wheels are airless and maintenance free, which means no deflation and inflation hassle and hassle during the season.
umbrella holder, mesh net and cup holders included
Mesh net on the handle and basket net included
Not the easiest to fold
Let’s Watch a CaddyTek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 Video!
CaddyTek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 – FAQ
1. Can I use a carrier bag on this cart? Obviously you can. I personally use a stand up bag on it. I know it looks like you can’t use a stand up bag on this cart because the strap is too narrow. The thing is though, this strap is very flexible so it stretches out and holds the bag securely.
2. Does this cart fit perfectly inside a travel bag? I think that is unnecessary. You can fold it up very easily and put it in the back of your car or truck. But the answer to your question is, yes. You can put it in a standard size travel bag. However, you will have to remove the rear wheels.
3. How dependable is the Caddytek Caddylite 11.5 V3 foot brake? It is true that the braking system on this truck does not work very precisely. After some use, the brake can rust.
4. What kind of umbrella can I use on this cart? Almost all types of golf umbrellas can be used with this cart. However, you might run into some issues using the regular ones.
5. How do I fold the CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe golf cart? It’s very simple. On the cart, there is a point where the metal rods intersect with the axis of the handle and there is a part that slides up a bit. The cart will fold once that part slides up. Be sure to bend the front wheel first.
So the CaddyTek Super Lite luxury golf cart delivers on all fronts. Offering plenty of storage space and not lacking in features, this chart can be used by any golfer. The price of this push cart is the best aspect of the cart in our opinion.
It’s not worth it that some of our reviewers reported that the car isn’t the most stable car out there on hilly courses. Might be too light for some golfers, struggles to stay stable. Cars with foot brakes often have difficulty in these conditions. In conclusion, this handcart is excellent for the price; however, keep in mind that you get what you pay for. Here at Golfpushcartreview.com, we believe this is one of the best budget push carts available.